A LONDON ICON
One of London’s most popular wedding venues, Old Marylebone Town Hall is the perfect city destination for couples getting married and one of my favourite places to photograph. The building itself is beautiful, and has the added luxury of being close to a number of fantastic locations to get some bride and groom portrait shots afterwards – Regent’s Park, St Mary’s Church and Hyde Park to name a couple, not to mention the abundance of picturesque streets around the City of Westminster!
I know that many who decide to marry at the Old Marylebone Town Hall are looking for a more intimate and relaxed experience, and don’t need a photographer for the full day.
I therefore offer 3 packages which are based on my previous experience at the venue and how much time is needed to cover everything on the day. If you are looking for coverage beyond 3 hours (for example would like some getting ready photos beforehand) just get in touch!
Old Marylebone Town Hall
* Covers bride, groom and guests arrival, ceremony photos as well as confetti, group and couple photos at the Town Hall afterwards.
* Approx. 100 images beautifully edited with full download and printing rights
* Covers bride, groom and guests arrival, ceremony photos, group photos and a relaxed portrait session at the Town Hall or a location nearby.
* Approx. 150-200 edited photos with download and printing rights
* Covers bride, groom and guests arrival, ceremony photos, group photos, a portrait session as well as some reception photos.
* Approx. 250-400 edited photos with download and printing rights.